We assemble at:
8625 Robert Drive
El Paso, TX 79904
(Sadly, we're the only sound congregation in El Paso that I know of.)
Meeting Times of the Congregation:
*Please call for our current time each week* (915-525-5794).
Currently, we have changed the time when we assemble. The congregation is assembling on Sunday as expected by the Lord (Acts 20:7 and I Corinthians 16:1-2). However, our meeting times are changing due to the needs of some of our brethren (I Corinthians 11:33).
Additionally, during the week (normally Tuesday evening), there is a study held by the preacher of the congregation that all faithful Christians are welcome to attend. It is not a work of the congregation, but his work as an evangelist (Acts 19:8-10). Contact him at the number above for details.
***Note: We are not associated with the "Stone-Campbell Restoration Movement". The church of Christ never fell away (Romans 11:1-5 and Hebrews 12:28) to need restoring. The "Restoration Movement" began of men, the church of Christ began with Christ (Matthew 16:18, Acts 20:28, Ephesians 5:25, and Romans 16:16). The saved have been added to the church of Christ since the first century (Acts 2:47). This is who we are!
Come And See…
1. The church you read about in the New Testament (Matthew 16:18 & Romans 16:16).
2. People who are not moved by emotion, traditions, or by popular “religious” practices. We are people who only say and do what the Lord has authorized in His inspired word (Leviticus 10:1-2, Deuteronomy 4:2, Deuteronomy 12:32, Deuteronomy 29:29, II Samuel 7:1-7, Job 32:8, Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 16:25, Proverbs 20:25, Proverbs 21:2, Proverbs 30:5-6, Isaiah 8:20, Jeremiah 7:30-31, Matthew 4:4, Matthew 7:21-23, Matthew 12:46-50, Matthew 15:1-9, Matthew 17:5, Matthew 28:18-20, Luke 4:4, Luke 6:46, Luke 11:28, John 14:15, John 14:23-24, I Corinthians 4:6, Galatians 1:6-12, Ephesians 5:10, Colossians 3:17, I Thessalonians 5:21, II Timothy 1:13, James 1:21-25, James 2:10-12, I John 2:3-6, I John 5:2-3, II John 9, and Revelation 22:18-19).
3. Worship according only to what you read about in the New Testament (John 4:23-24; cf. Luke 6:46).
4. Preaching from the word of God instead of the doctrines of men (Mark 7:7).
5. Christians who truly love one another (John 13:34-35).
Would You Like…
1. More information? You should be searching for the Lord while He may be found (Isaiah 55:6).
2. Someone to study the Bible with you? We’ll study with you privately or you can come when the brethren assemble together (Acts 20:7; 20-21).
Do You Know If You’re Truly Saved?
1. A lot of people think they’re saved. Yet the Bible shows that few will be saved (Matthew 7:13-14). Additionally, the Bible also shows that many “religious people” are truly lost (Matthew 7:21-23).
2. Please, check these Scriptures and ask yourself if you have truly obeyed the Gospel of Jesus Christ: Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15-16, Luke 13:3; 5, Luke 14:25-33, John 3:1-5, John 8:23-24, John 8:32, Acts 2:14-47, Acts 3:19, Acts 8:12-39, Acts 9:1-20, Acts 10:44-48, Acts 16:13-15, Acts 16:25-34, Acts 18:8, Acts 19:1-9, Romans 8:24, Romans 10:10, Romans 10:14-17, I Corinthians 15:1-2, Galatians 3:27, Colossians 1:23, Colossians 2:12, Hebrews 11:1; 6, James 1:21-25, James 2:10-26, I Peter 2:1-2, II Peter 3:10-14… There are more Scriptures you should read as well. Let’s meet together in person and study more of God’s word!
The church of Christ is not a building (Acts 2:47, Romans 12:4-5, and I Corinthians 12:27). We do currently meet in a building for Bible studies and worship. The map below should help you find us.
View Larger Map