A. What Jesus suffered through was an act of love (Romans 5:6-10).
- His death was for the salvation of the lost (Colossians 1:12-23).
- His resurrection was to give us hope (I Peter 1:3-12).
- Think about your conversion (Romans 6:3-14)
- Think about our lives in Him (Galatians 2:20).
II. Body: In This Was Manifested The Love Of God Toward Us (I John 4:7-10).
A. The death of Christ (Matthew 26:47-27:56).
- The Good shepherd gave His life for the sheep (John 10:1-18).
- He did so for a purpose (Titus 2:11-14).
- His grave, like much in the process of His DBR, had significance in prophesy (Isaiah 53:9).
- Because of Him, the grave is not our end (I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- Consider what the resurrection means to us (I Corinthians 15:1-28).
- In the resurrection we find not only hope, but motivation (Philippians 3:1-21).
III. Conclusion: I John 4:14-18
© 1999-2020 Brian A. Yeager