Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 213 – The Rose Of Sharon Through Behold Solomon (Song of Solomon 2:1-3:11)
1. What is this woman’s point in describing herself as the rose of Sharon and the lily among thorns?
2. What imagery is used to show how she perceived Solomon to be special in comparison to other men?
3. Was this woman interested in uninterrupted time of pleasure with Solomon?
4. Did this woman fantasize about Solomon whisking her away?
5. Did this woman want a brief encounter with Solomon?
6. Did this woman want to find Solomon in her bed?
7. When she did envision going and finding him, what did she want to do with him?
8. How much privacy existed in Solomon’s bedroom?
9. Was Solomon a “sight to behold” (so to speak) when he was in his chariot?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager