Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 212 – Song of Songs Through Outdoor Relations (Song of Solomon 1:1-17)
1. Who composed the song of songs which we are about to study?
2. Does a kiss have anything to do with love?
3. Was it just one woman who desired Solomon?
4. Did the woman talking about Solomon seem to have some concern about her image?
5. What did this woman want to know about SolomonŐs flocks and how did he answer her?
6. What did Solomon compare this woman to?
7. Was jewelry part of what caused Solomon to be attracted to this woman?
8. Does fragrance have anything to do with sexual attraction?
9. Can eyes be part of what attracts one person to another?
10. Was it implied that Solomon and this woman had sexual encounters outdoors?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager