Studies In The Book Of Romans
1. How long is a woman bound to her husband?
2. What is a woman called if she marries another man while the husband she is bound to is alive?
3. What occurred that freed the Jews from the Law of Moses?
4. Under the Law of Moses, what did the “motions of sin” [sinful passions; ASV; NKJV] bring forth?
5. For discussion, what contrast is being draw when Paul said, “we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter?”
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the Lord’s work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager