Studies In The Book Of Romans
1. What was Abraham counted unto righteousness for?
2. If works alone could save us, what would that mean about grace?
3. Are you blessed when you try to work your way to Heaven or when you believe in GodŐs forgiveness?
4. Was the promise to Abraham made to him before or after circumcision?
5. Was the promise to Abraham made through the law or through the righteousness of faith?
6. Even when a promise was made to Abraham, against all hope, did he stagger at the promise of God?
7. Was the fact that it was imputed to Abraham for righteousness written for his sake alone?
8. For whom was Jesus delivered to death and why was He raised again?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager