Studies In The Book Of Romans
1. What did the Jews and Gentiles, of the past, all have in common from verses nine through eighteen?
2. To whom did the Law speak?
3. Who could be justified by the deeds of the Law of Moses?
4. Did it take the Law of Moses to bring about the righteousness of God?
5. Was there a difference in the Jews or Gentiles who were justified by the grace of God through Jesus Christ?
6. Does the blood of Christ have anything to do with the remission of sins?
7. Whether Jew or Gentile, could anyone boast of obtaining salvation through his or her own works?
8. Is God only the God of the Jews?
9. Did/does faith in Christ make the Law void?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager