Studies In The Book Of Romans
1. Were there Jews in the church in Rome that rested in the Law of Moses?
2. Did they know the LordŐs will at least from the Old Law?
3. Were these Jews confident that they could lead and teach others?
4. Were these Jews practicing what they taught?
5. Though they boasted of the law, did they keep it?
6. How was the name of God blasphemed among the Gentiles because of these Jews?
7. Did God want them to be Jews outwardly or inwardly?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager