Studies In The Book Of Romans
1. Though Paul was an Apostle, what did he say that shows he did not seek to be exalted?
2. Was the Gospel, the message concerning our Lord, something God promised through the prophets?
3. Though Jesus was in the flesh, was He the Son of God?
4. What purpose does/did grace and apostleship share?
5. Could Christians be identified as the “called of Jesus Christ”?
6. From whom do saints receive grace and peace?
7. What reputation did the church in Rome have throughout the whole world?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the Lord’s work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager