Studies In The Book Of Romans
1. Did the service of Christ to the Jews [circumcision] confirm something?
2. Do we Gentiles have cause to rejoice and trust because of Jesus?
3. Does joy and peace have anything to do with hope?
4. Though Paul had some confidence in the Roman congregation, why did he write them boldly?
5. Was Paul seeking to glorify himself regarding the work he had done with the Gentiles?
© 2014 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the Lord’s work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager