Studies In The Book Of Romans
Click Here To Download The PDF File
1. In what way are we to present our bodies to God?
2. Should we be conformed to this world?
3. In this context, in what way should we not think of ourselves?
4. What kind of difference should there be among members of the Lord’s body?
5. Being one body in Christ, who else are we supposed to be members of?
6. During the temporary age of spiritual gifts (cf. I Corinthians 12:1-13:13), did everyone have the same gifts?
7. What is “dissimulation”?
8. How should Christians feel about evil?
Back To Index Of Studies In Romans
© 2014 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the Lord’s work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager