Studies In The Book Of Romans
Click Here To Download The PDF File
1. Did God cast away Israel?
2. What was true in the days of Elijah (Elias) that was still true when Paul was writing the epistle to the church in Rome?
3. If there was a remnant because of works, what would that mean about grace?
4. Was there a purpose in the hardening of Israel, their fall, and salvation coming to the Gentiles?
5. What did the fall of Israel bring to the world and to the Gentiles?
6. What was one of Paul’s goals in using his office in speaking to the Gentiles?
7. Could it be said that, since the casting away of Israel meant reconciliation for the world, that their acceptance would bring about something great?
Back To Index Of Studies In Romans
© 2014 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the Lord’s work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager