1. What needs to be done to regard discretion and for thy lips to keep knowledge?
2. What do we find out about the lips of a strange woman?
3. Is the end of a strange woman as smooth as her words?
4. What does a strange woman do so that no one knows her paths?
5. As we are studying Proverbs chapter five, what are we told not to depart from?
6. Should we be near strange women?
7. What happens when you do not remove your way from a strange woman?
8. If one does not remove their way from a strange woman, will they latter realize they should have listened to godly counsel?
9. Are there people in evil while physically dwelling among the congregation of God’s people?
10. What is the point of Proverbs 5:15-17 (hint: read verses 18-20)?
11. Is God blind to what is going on in this world?
12. Are wicked people entrapped in their own sins?
13. What happens to the wicked when they are without instruction?