1. Can one forget the law of God?
2. Can obeying the Law of God positively affect one’s physical life?
3. What should be done to find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man?
4. Should one trust in their own understanding for direction?
5. What three instructions exist in Proverbs 3:7?
6. Under the Old Law God directly blessed His people (Malachi 3:10-11). Our treasures and reward are now in Heaven (Matthew 6:19-21 and Luke 18:20-23). With that in mind, what was promised if the children of Israel gave of their first fruits?
7. How should we view correction from God?
8. How should a man who has gained wisdom feel?
9. How valuable and beneficial is wisdom?
10. What has the Lord done through wisdom and understanding?
11. What good comes from keeping sound wisdom and discretion?
12. How does Galatians 6:10 apply to our study of Proverbs chapter 3?
13. What instructions are given in Proverbs chapter 3 concerning how we treat our neighbors?
14. How does Romans 12:17-21 effect Proverbs 3:30?
15. Should we be envious of those who oppress others?
16. Do wicked and foolish individuals have good things to look forward to?