1. Are words sufficient for correcting a servant?
2. What type of person has less hope than a fool?
3. In what situation could a servant be treated like his or her master’s child?
4. Does anger lead to a peaceful, sinless life?
5. Why should we steer clear from being prideful people?
6. Is it good to be the partner of a thief?
7. Is it good to fear man?
8. Though a person may find his or herself in good favor with rulers, who do we really need to work at pleasing?
9. If we are truly just, how will we look at the unjust and how will they look at us?