1. Like ointment and perfume, what does hearty counsel do for a man?
2. Should you forsake your friends?
3. Is it better to depend on a neighbor than a brother who keeps himself at a distance?
4. Can the wisdom of a child help the parent defend his or her character?
5. What is a difference between a prudent man and a simple [naïve] person?
6. If someone is a surety for another, should they be expected to provide something of value for collateral?
7. Do you want to loudly proclaim praise for a friend early in the morning?
8. How fun is it to be around a contentious woman?
9. Can you really hide a contentious woman?
10. Can one man help another to be sharpened?
11. If you diligently work what can you expect?