1. Does it make sense for a fool to be honored?
2. Would a curse without a cause land upon the person of whom it was intended?
3. What does a fool have in common with a horse and an ass?
4. What two verses in our study is one of those unwinnable situations?
5. Is it wise to send a message by the hand of a fool?
6. Could you say that a parable in the mouth of a fool is likened unto walking with a limp?
7. What is tying a stone to a slingshot likened unto?
8. Can a parable in the mouth of fools cause harm?
9. Will fools escape the judgment of God?
10. Do fools return to their follies?
11. What type of a person has less hope than a fool?