1. Does a slothful person try to find excuses not to work?
2. Does the slothful man get out of bed?
3. Is the slothful man concerned about feeding himself?
4. How wise does a sluggard convince himself that he is?
5. Is it wise to get involved in a fight that is not your own?
6. Do people try to conceal what they really are saying or doing by statements such as, “I was just kidding”?
7. Do talebearers add fuel to the fires of strife (so to speak)?
8. Do contentious individuals help situations involving strife?