1. What does the righteous man wisely consider?
2. Can you expect to be aided if you close your ears to the cry of the poor?
3. Can a secret gift [a present] pacify anger?
4. Do just individuals enjoy doing judgment [justice]?
5. Where is the man that wanders out of the way of understanding?
6. What will the love of carnal things bring about in one’s life?
7. Who became a ransom for the righteous?
8. Is a contentious and angry woman fun to live with?
9. Do foolish individuals do a good job of financial planning?
10. What does a person find if he or she follows after righteousness and mercy?