1. Is wine (in the form of alcohol) a good thing?
2. Is it wise to provoke a king and make him angry?
3. Should we cease from strife?
4. Do sluggards find excuses not to work?
5. If counsel is deep, what will a man of understanding do?
6. While men are willing to “toot their own horns”, is it easy to find faithful men?
7. Do children benefit from having fathers who are just men?
8. Can a king purge evil from among his nation?
9. Can any of us purify ourselves without God’s involvement?
10. What is God’s view of dishonesty in perverting measurements?