1. Who penned the book of Proverbs?
2. What is the purpose of the book of Proverbs?
3. Does the fear of God help in gaining knowledge?
4. Is it wise to learn from godly parents?
5. What should be done when sinners entice [attract; tempt] us?
6. What is the godly response when the wicked want us to go with them to do evil?
7. Are sinners presented as innocent and unknowingly ignorant or as predators?
8. Is wisdom presented as elusive or as something that wants found?
9. God presented wisdom to His people, but did they listen?
10. What did God say He would do at the calamity [distress] of His people?
11. Whose fault is it when people look for God and cannot find Him?
12. Do people reap what they sow?
13. What did God say about those who hearken unto Him?