1. Is it better to be poor with integrity or to be a fool with perverse lips?
2. Is it good to be without knowledge?
3. How does Proverbs 1:16 and Proverbs 14:29 apply to our current study?
4. What perverts the way of man?
5. Whether right or wrong, does wealth make friends?
6. Will false witnesses [liars] escape any consequences for their lies?
7. Whether right or wrong, does one who gives gifts gain friends?
8. How hard it is for a poor man to maintain relationships?
9. Why do we want to be a people of wisdom and understanding?