1. Is a dry morsel with peace better than a house full of sacrifices [feasting] wherein there is also strife?
2. In what situation is it possible for a servant to gain an inheritance over the son who is in line to gain that inheritance?
3. Does the Lord try only our actions?
4. What type of person listens to liars?
5. Is it wise to mock the poor?
6. Is a long line of children the glory of old age [considering the inheritance of the Old Law was based in genealogy]?
7. Is it true that a fool speaking with excellent speech is just as unfitting as a prince that lies?
8. How is a gift [a bribe; Deuteronomy 16:19 and Proverbs 17:23] viewed in the eyes of the beholder?
9. We know that we are to confess our sins to God and even man at times (Nehemiah 9:2, Psalms 32:5, Matthew 3:6, James 5:16, and I John 1:9). With that in mind, is it good to publicize the transgressions of others (it is implied that these are transgressions that have been repented of – Romans 16:17)?