1. Does a wise man gain more from reproof than a fool would gain from a serious beating?
2. Are evil people rebellious?
3. How bad is it for a fool to meet his folly [foolishness; lack of good sense]?
4. Is it good for a person to reward evil for good?
5. Is it good to allow strife to begin?
6. How does the Lord view those who justify the wicked and/or condemn the just?
7. Does it make any sense for a fool to appear as though he’s trying to obtain wisdom when his heart is not set on it?
8. What are signs of a true friend and a good brother?
9. Does a wise man become a surety [one taking responsibility for the debt of another] for another?