1. Is it better to be a worker or a talker who doesn’t get things done?
2. Rather than a crown of true riches (i.e. Proverbs 8:18 and Revelation 2:9; 3:18), what do fools reap?
3. Can a true witness be helpful?
4. Is it profitable to fear the Lord?
5. Does a king want to be among a multitude of people?
6. Is it good if one is easily provoked to a point of wrath?
7. Is envy a good thing?
8. Is it pleasing to God for us to oppress the poor?
9. What do the righteous have hope in?
10. Where does wisdom rest?
11. Are nations affected by the actions of the people therein?
12. To obtain favor of a king, what kind of servant does one want to be?