1. What is the difference between a wise woman and a foolish woman?
2. What is the difference between one who walks in uprightness and one that is perverse in his ways?
3. What are some lessons we can learn from Proverbs 14:3?
4. If one who needed oxen to accomplish work wanted to keep the crib [stall] clean by having no oxen, would they accomplish much work by having no oxen?
5. Is every witness always telling the truth?
6. What type of person seeks wisdom, but cannot find it?
7. Should we keep company with those who are foolish?
8. Does a prudent, thoughtful individual understand his or her way?
9. Do fools take sin very seriously?
10. Are there things we face internally that others cannot meddle in?
11. What is the end of the house of the wicked?
12. Is it good to trust in that which seems right?