1. Can laughter occur while someone has a sorrowful heart?
2. Who will be filled with his own ways?
3. What kind of person will believe anything they are told?
4. What is the difference between a wise man and a fool in how they respond to evil?
5. Do those who get angry quickly make good decisions?
6. What do the simple inherit?
7. Is there anything in our study that shows us that the wicked do (or will at some time) show respect unto the righteous?
8. In the eyes of the world (not of God or godly people; cf. Proverbs 14:21 and Luke 6:20), are the rich exalted above the poor?
9. Is it a sin to carnally despise one’s neighbor?
10. Why should you want to devise [plot; plan] good rather than evil?