1. If one loves instruction what else does he or she love?
2. What is one that hates reproof?
3. Does God view a good man and a man of wicked devices in the same way?
4. Will a man be established by wickedness?
5. What kind of woman should a man seek for a wife?
6. For us to be righteous, what kind of thoughts should we have?
7. Should you trust in the words of the wicked?
8. What is a man commended according to?
9. Is it better to be despised or to be one who seeks your own honor?
10. How does a righteous man treat his animals?
11. How much understanding does one have if they follow vain persons?
12. Will both the wicked and the righteous reap what they sow?