1. Will a foolish person listen to reason when they are wrong?
2. What’s at least one difference between a fool and a prudent man?
3. What do we need to speak to show forth righteousness?
4. Are words powerful enough to be helpful if right and harmful if wrong?
5. Is it the truth speaker or the liar that has hope for a good future?
6. What is in the heart of those that imagine evil?
7. Is Proverbs 12:21 teaching that nothing bad will ever happen to people that are just (*note: consider Psalms 37:12-15, Matthew 23:34-35, Matthew 26:1-4, and II Timothy 3:12 when answering this question)?
8. What does the Lord think about liars?
9. Rather than being prudent and using discretion with one’s words, what does a fool do?
10. What are two differences between the diligent man and the slothful man (based on verses 24; 27)?
11. What does heaviness [anxiety] in one’s heart do?
12. Regardless of how righteous we are, what do we need to be cautious of?
13. What is in the way of righteousness?