Loaded With Daily Benefits
Outline By: Brian A. Yeager
A. Sometimes, even when you’re living right, life is rough (John 16:33 and II Corinthians 4:5-11).
1. There is a mindset we should have (Philippians 4:13).
2. Which helps you to be unmovable (Acts 20:22-24 and Hebrews 12:1-3).
B. We cannot let the noise around us deafen us to who we [Christians] are (I John 3:1-2)?
1. We are blessed (Ephesians 1:3).
2. If we forget what God has done, we can fall into bad ways (Psalms 106:7-23, etc.).
II. Body: Psalms 68:19; cf. Psalms 40:5.
A. Daily benefits (Lamentations 3:22-23; cf. Romans 2:4).
1. Carnal benefits (Genesis 8:20-22, Psalms 65:9-13, Jeremiah 5:24, Matthew 5:45, Acts 14:17, and I Timothy 6:17).
2. Spiritual benefits (Psalms 86:15, I John 4:9 [I John 1:7], I Thessalonians 5:11-14, I Peter 3:12, and Titus 3:7).
B. Eternal benefits (Jude 21).
1. We have been given a great gift (Romans 6:23) through Christ (I John 5:11-13).
2. With the cost of this gift to God, how can you not see the reasonable conclusion for the faithful (Romans 8:31-39)?
3. When you weight the costs/benefits for us, what do you see (Romans 8:17-18)?
4. Weighing these things helps us through the bitter parts we have to realize (John 14:1-3).
C. Have the right mindset in regard to these benefits (Psalms 116:12).
1. First off, let’s not think that our EXPECTED obedience (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 and Matthew 16:24-26) is repayment for His blessings (Luke 17:7-10).
2. We can be thankful (I Corinthians 15:57, Ephesians 5:20, I Thessalonians 5:18, and Hebrews 13:15).
3. We can be content (Hebrews 13:5).
4. We can give Him the glory due Him (I Corinthians 6:20 and Ephesians 3:20-21).
III. Conclusion: Don’t forget these things (Psalms 103:2).
Back To Index
© 2014 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager