Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 333 – Zedekiah Through The Death Of Jehoiachin (Jeremiah 52:1-34)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. Did Zedekiah obey God?
2. Were the men of war in Israel capable of holding off Nebuchadrezzar’s invasion?
3. What happened to Zedekiah and his sons?
4. What happened when Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, came to Jerusalem?
5. What happened to Seraiah, Zephaniah, the keepers of the door, the eunuch in charge of the men of war, the principle scribe of the host, etc.?
6. Did the carrying away of the captives to Babylon happen at all once?
7. What happened with Jehoiachin, king of Judah?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2017 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager