Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 332 – Against Babylon Through Thus Shall Babylon Sink (Jeremiah 51:1-64)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. What did God say He was going to raise up against the golden cup?
2. Did the destruction of Babylon show God’s power over men and idols?
3. How was Israel different than other nations?
4. Why was God bringing His wrath against Babylon?
5. When Babylon was to fall, what were the people of God supposed to do?
6. For those who followed God’s instructions and escaped the sword, what were they supposed to have in their minds and what were they to have cover their faces?
7. What did God say concerning the built up images, strength, leaders, and walls of Babylon?
8. What did Jeremiah command Seraiah to do?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager