Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 331 – Against Babylon Through The Earth Is Moved (Jeremiah 50:1-46)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. What prophesy about Babylon was Jeremiah supposed to tell the nations about?
2. What did God prophesy concerning the actions of Israel when the Chaldeans fell?
3. Why did God bring nations from the north to bring the oppressing sword against the Chaldeans?
4. After all that Israel had suffered because of their sins (Assyrian and Babylonian captivities), what did God do with their sins?
5. Did God make it clear that the invasion on Babylon came from Him?
6. Did Israel and Judah have a Redeemer strong enough to overthrow the Babylonian Empire?
7. What did the Lord prophesy concerning the king of Babylon’s reaction to the report of invasion from the people of the north?
8. When the invasion was to occur, what happened at the noise of Babylon being taken?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager