Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 330 – The Ammonites Through Latter Days Of Elam (Jeremiah 49:1-39)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. Prior to God’s plan to bring again [turn back] the captivity of the children of Ammon, what was God going to bring upon the Ammonites?
2. Did God desire to destroy all the people of Edom?
3. The Lord had sworn judgment, but the Edomites were deceived by whom?
4. Was God’s judgment on the land of Edom going to be subtle?
5. How did the people of Damascus respond to the hearing of evil tidings?
6. What surrounded the people of Kedar?
7. Why did God advise the people of Hazor to arise and go far off?
8. Prior to God’s plan to bring again [turn back] the captivity of Elam, what was He going to do to them?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager