Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 329 – Against Moab Through The Judgment Of Moab (Jeremiah 48:1-47)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. During the destruction of Moab, what should they have done to save their lives?
2. Did the trust in Moab’s wealth and works keep them from being put to shame?
3. Though they said they were strong, what happened to the horn and arm of Moab?
4. What did the pride of Moab and their idolatry do to help them?
5. At the time of this prophesy, was joy or sorrow ahead for Moab?
6. Though Moab magnified itself against the Lord, were they really fearless?
7. Was there a hiding place for the Moabites to avoid captivity?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager