Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 328 – God’s Message Through Jeremiah To The Philistines (Jeremiah 47:1-7)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. Before Pharaoh smote Gaza, who was Jeremiah to prophesy against?
2. What did God have Jeremiah say was coming from the north?
3. During the noise of horses, etc., why wouldn’t the fathers look back to their children?
4. Who was ultimately the source of the ruin of the Philistines?
5. What was self-inflicted within Gaza?
6. When asked when the sword of the Lord would be quiet, what was the answer?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager