Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 327 – Message To Baruch Through God Is With Jacob (Jeremiah 45:1-46:28)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. What was God’s message to Baruch the son of Neriah?
2. Did the Lord fear Egypt’s rise to battle against His servant Nebuchadrezzar or did the Lord welcome their preparation for battle?
3. In the day of God’s vengeance, could the mighty stand against His will?
4. What was Jeremiah to declare in Egypt?
5. Though Egypt was like a very fair heifer and her hired men like fatted bullocks, what were they up against?
6. During Egypt’s fall, what message did God send to Israel?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager