Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 324 – Jeremiah Is Freed Through Ishmael’s Betrayal (Jeremiah 40:1-41:18)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. Did Nebuzaradan have any understanding about why Judah was punished?
2. Did Nebuzaradan seek to help or destroy Jeremiah?
3. Why did many Jews come to Gedaliah the son of Ahikam?
4. Did Gedaliah believe Johanan’s report concerning Ishmael the son of Nethaniah?
5. Should Gedaliah have believed Johanan’s report concerning Ishmael?
6. What did Ishmael do to those who came to bring offerings to the house of the Lord?
7. How did Johanan and all the captains of the forces react to what Ishmael did?
8. Did Ishmael escape?
9. Where did Johanan and the people with him end up going?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager