Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 323 – Jerusalem Beseiged Through Ebedmelech Delivered (Jeremiah 39:1-18)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. What did Zedekiah and the men of war in Judah do when the princes of the king of Babylon came and sat in the middle gate of Jerusalem?
2. What did the Chaldeans do to Zedekiah and his sons?
3. Did Jerusalem remain mostly intact after being besieged?
4. According to Jeremiah in this chapter, who was left in Judah and given vineyards and fields?
5. What happened to Jeremiah during the time Jerusalem was taken?
6. While Jeremiah was still in prison, what did God tell Jeremiah concerning Ebedmelech the Ethiopian?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager