Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 322 – Jeremiah’s Words Witnessed Through His Imprisonment (Jeremiah 38:1-28)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. What message did Shephatiah, Gedaliah, Jucal, and Pashur witness Jeremiah saying to all the people?
2. What did the princes ask the king to do to Jeremiah?
3. What did the princes do to Jeremiah?
4. What action did Ebedmelech the Ethiopian take when he heard what happened to Jeremiah?
5. Was Jeremiah left to die after Ebedmelech’s efforts?
6. What transpired between Zedekiah and Jeremiah?
7. Did Jeremiah keep the peace between the king and the princes?
8. Where was Jeremiah when Jerusalem was taken?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager