Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
Having A Basic Understanding of Some Old Testament Truths
Part 320 – Write All The Words Through Another Roll (Jeremiah 36:1-32)
Click Here To Download In PDF
1. Why did God tell Jeremiah to make a book and write therein all the words that He had spoken unto Jeremiah against Israel, Judah, and all the nations?
2. What role did Baruch the son of Neriah play in Jeremiah fulfilling God’s desire in this context?
3. What audiences did Baruch have for the reading of God’s word?
4. What was the response of the princes to the reading of the word of God?
5. What did Jehoiakim do in response to hearing the word of the Lord?
6. What did God tell Jeremiah after Jehoiakim’s actions?
Click Here To Return To The Index Of Old Testament Studies
© 2016 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager