Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 318 – Fighting Against Jerusalem Through Judah Desolate (Jeremiah 34:1-22)
1. Did God want Zedekiah to think that Judah would withstand Babylonian invasion?
2. Was Zedekiah going to die by the sword during Nebuchadnezzar’s invasion?
3. What did Jeremiah do while the defensed cities of Judah were embattled?
4. After the Hebrew slaves were lawfully set free, what happened to them?
5. What did the people do in this context that caused God to say they polluted His name?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager