Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 316 – Babylon Besieges Jerusalem Through Better Days (Jeremiah 32:1-44)
1. Where was Jeremiah when Jerusalem was besieged and why was he there?
2. What investment did God have Jeremiah make and what point was there made concerning the evidence of that investment?
3. Based upon Jeremiah’s prayer, did he seem to grasp God’s might?
4. In God’s answer to Jeremiah’s prayer, what reasons did God state for His judgment against Judah?
5. After God’s fury was carried out, what would happen to the people whom were driven away?
6. Did the people of Judah have hope for a future relationship with God?
7. As this chapter concludes, does Jeremiah’s investment make sense?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager