Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 315 – They Shall Be My People Through Holy To The Lord (Jeremiah 31:1-40)
1. What was God’s thinking toward His being the Father of Israel during this apostasy?
2. Whose goodness would satisfy the restored children of Israel?
3. How did God comfort the lamenting going on amongst His people?
4. Did God hear and/or remember His people?
5. Though God had thrown down His people what did He promise He was going to do?
6. What hope did the promise of a new covenant bring to the people?
7. What reasoning did God use to show His promises would not fail?
8. What was going to happen to the torn down city and valley of dead bodies?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager