Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 314 – Word From The Lord Through Latter Days To Consider (Jeremiah 30:1-24)
1. Why did God want all the words He had spoken written in a book?
2. Did God have a future plan for His people’s freedom?
3. Was God’s correction on His people full destruction or correction by measure?
4. Why was Israel struck with an incurable wound?
5. What was to happen to those that devoured God’s people and called them outcasts?
6. Was God going to allow thanksgiving to return to Israel and allow them to be once again His people?
7. When would the fierce anger of the Lord cease?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager