Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 313 – Words Of The Letter Through Punishing Shemaiah (Jeremiah 29:1-32)
1. To whom did Jeremiah write a letter and how was it sent?
2. Did Jeremiah’s letter, through inspiration of the Almighty, tell the people to be miserable in Babylonian captivity?
3. What warning about the prophets was made to the people in captivity?
4. Did God leave any hope for the future of Israel in this letter from Jeremiah?
6. What message was to be delivered to Shemaiah the Nehelamite?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager