Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 306 – Go To The King Through No Prosperity (Jeremiah 22:1-30)
1. What did the king of Judah have to do to preserve the throne of David?
2. Why should they have wept for him that went away rather than for the dead?
3. Was the end of one who built his house by unrighteousness a good end?
4. Were those of Lebanon and Bashan willing to hear the Lord in times of prosperity?
5. Were the leaders or idols going to prevent the inhabitants of Lebanon from being carried into captivity?
6. What message did God declare to the earth?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager