Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 304 – The Jailing Of Jeremiah Through Cursing His Birth (Jeremiah 20:1-18)
1. What did Pashur do when he heard that Jeremiah prophesied evil upon the people?
2. What message did God have Jeremiah deliver to Pashur [a.k.a. Magormissabib]?
3. Why did Jeremiah feel deceived by God?
4. What happened when Jeremiah decided not to speak any more in the name of the Lord?
5. As Jeremiah reasoned further, what did he state regarding his persecutors?
7. Jeremiah began with a statement to sing unto the Lord about deliverance of the poor, but then what do he go on to do right after that statement?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager