Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 303 – Potter’s Earthen Bottle Through Bringing Of Evil (Jeremiah 19:1-15)
1. After getting the potter’s earthen bottle, who was Jeremiah told to take?
2. What message was Jeremiah told to deliver about Judah and Jerusalem?
3. What did they do to cause God to make Tophet become the valley of slaughter?
4. What was God going to make void?
5. What was going to happen to Jerusalem?
6. What would the inhabitants of Judah be driven to eat?
7. What reason do we read as to why God had Jeremiah take the potter’s earthen bottle?
8. What message did Jeremiah deliver when he came to the court of the Lord’s house?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager