Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 302 – Go To The Potter’s House Through Deal With Them (Jeremiah 18:1-23)
1. What point did God make by having Jeremiah go to the potter’s house?
2. What could a nation have done to prevent God’s destruction upon them?
3. When God built a nation, how did that nation ruin having the benefits of God?
4. What was Israel’s response to God’s call for them to repent?
5. What point was God making by bringing up the heathens as a source for answers?
6. What would the passersby think of Israel’s condition in their disobedience to God?
7. Would God be there for His disobedient people in their day of calamity?
8. Did Israel love Jeremiah for telling them the truth?
9. Did Jeremiah have the same mindset towards his enemies as Jesus (Luke 23:33-34) or Stephen (Acts 7:51-60)?
© 2016 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager